Notion for Mac offers a variety of services, from note taking to spreadsheets and databases, project management, but allows you to write and manage a large number of pages and organize them according to your preferences.
Through its sleek interface, the user can create different workspaces and store pages, which contain to-do lists or even a spreadsheet or a database.
For an easy collaboration for teamwork, you can use Notion for Mac with your personal license and you can invite up to five users to join your journal to edit or comment on your pages. Also, using the structure of the APIs, Notion for Mac will allow you to connect to many applications, such as, GDocs, Twitter, Typeforme, Invision, Figma, ... thus, it becomes an even more powerful working tool.
Everything in Notion for Mac is thought and designed to increase productivity, the user just has to choose a workflow for each project and share it with the team in real time.
In conclusion, Notion for Mac has a simplified interface, which helps you focus only on the essentials and all your content can be organized very quickly to make teamwork more efficient.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
High Sierra Mac Os Download