Aug 24, 2016 Microsoft Office for Mac has recently started the rollout as a full-on 64-bit application, following an early announcement in April, about the imminent switch. The move to 64-bit has been a long time coming, since the last Apple 32-bit operating system was Mac OS X Panther, released over 11 years ago, and then succeeded by the 32-bit/64-bit enabled Mac OS X Leopard. Dec 24, 2019 I will be updating my Mac to Catalina 64 bit. My Office 2008 12.3.6 will not work with the new update. Do I update to office 2019 for Mac FIRST to prevent from losing my existing Office data. Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 gives you instant messaging (IM), audio and video calls, online meetings, availability (presence) information, and sharing capabilities all from one, easy-to-use program. It’s a slimmer version of the full Lync 2013 client and provides the same core functionality.
- Open Source
- In English
Microsoft 64 Bit For Mac Free
- (9.51 K Downloads)
Microsoft Office 2013 which is also codenamed as Office 15 is a set of productivity tools released by Microsoft Corporation as a successor of Microsoft Office 2010 and was released on January 29, 2013. The application has got a new successor since then like the Microsoft Office 2016. The whole suite is built for the x64, IA-32, and ARM architecture, the software is capable of working with Windows 7 or above and Windows Server 2008 RT or later. Even though the mainstream support of the software ended on April 10, 2018, and the extended support ends on April 11, 2023, the Office 15 suite is widely used. The suite is available in 40 languages.
Microsoft Office 2013 comes with necessary software such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel etc. and also includes online services such as OneDrive, Skype, Outlook, Flickr, and Yammer. The suites support several formats such as Open Office XML (OOXML), Portable Document Format (PDF), and also comes with support for multi-touch devices. Some of the Microsoft Office applications are not included with the suite such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft SharePoint. On February 25, 2014, a Service Pack was released for the Office 15 suite, and it was called SP1.
- The suite can be used and is available for both home usage and office solution; the suite specializes in being able to be used by any user.
- The software is aimed at providing its user with a relatively easy and fast soli=ution for management, editing, collaboration, creation, and sharing of documents without using any third-party apps.
- The suite is ready for any work that you may have for it, be it word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet creation and editing (MS Excel), Slideshow and presentations (MS PowerPoint), database creation and management (MS Access) and many more. You name it, and Office 15 has it.
- The Office 15 especially comes with the support for Office Open XML (OOXML) format, and also a newer version of PDF editor and creator of Open Document Format.
- With the extended support of Office 15, the software receives updates regularly. The software also comes with the ability to sync the document and other material online. It also has the facility of bookmarking and getting online resources directly from Word and other applications.
How to download Microsoft Office 2013 for PC?
- 1. To download Microsoft Office 2013 for PC, click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. When you’ve clicked on the button, your Office setup starts downloading.
- 3. When the setup has got downloaded double click on the setup to run the Office 15 installer.
- 4. The installer asked for the End User’s License Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the installation process.
- 5. The installer asks for a location where you want your installation files to go.
- 6. After specifying the location, the installer starts downloading the files. Wait patiently while the installer downloads the required files, if your internet connection is slow, this may take some time.
- 7. After the installer downloads and finishes the installation process, it asks you for the Product Activation Key, enter the key if you have one or start using the suite with a trial period.
- 8. Now your Office 15 is ready to be used.
- Multimedia features are quite advanced
- Touch navigation is available
- PDF editing is possible
- Comes with built-in assistant
- The user is almost forced to use cloud
- Working on tablets with Office 13 is hard
App Name: Microsoft Office 2013 (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-19
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
User Rating: 4.2
Category: Office and Business Tools
What you need to install Windows 10 on Mac
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2012 or later
- Mac mini introduced in 2012 or later
- iMac introduced in 2012 or later1
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in 2013 or later
The latest macOS updates, which can include updates to Boot Camp Assistant. You will use Boot Camp Assistant to install Windows 10.
64GB or more free storage space on your Mac startup disk:
- Your Mac can have as little as 64GB of free storage space, but at least 128GB of free storage space provides the best experience. Automatic Windows updates require that much space or more.
- If you have an iMac Pro or Mac Pro with 128GB of memory (RAM) or more, your startup disk needs at least as much free storage space as your Mac has memory.2
An external USB flash drive with a storage capacity of 16GB or more, unless you're using a Mac that doesn't need a flash drive to install Windows.
A 64-bit version of Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro on a disk image (ISO) or other installation media. If installing Windows on your Mac for the first time, this must be a full version of Windows, not an upgrade.
64 Bit Microsoft Office For Mac
- If your copy of Windows came on a USB flash drive, or you have a Windows product key and no installation disc, download a Windows 10 disk image from Microsoft.
- If your copy of Windows came on a DVD, you might need to create a disk image of that DVD.
How to install Windows 10 on Mac
To install Windows, use Boot Camp Assistant, which is included with your Mac.
1. Check your Secure Boot setting
Learn how to check your Secure Boot setting. The default Secure Boot setting is Full Security. If you changed it to No Security, change it back to Full Security before installing Windows. After installing Windows, you can use any Secure Boot setting without affecting your ability to start up from Windows.
2. Use Boot Camp Assistant to create a Windows partition
Open Boot Camp Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you're asked to insert a USB drive, plug your USB flash drive into your Mac. Boot Camp Assistant will use it to create a bootable USB drive for Windows installation.
- When Boot Camp Assistant asks you to set the size of the Windows partition, remember the minimum storage-space requirements in the previous section. Set a partition size that meets your needs, because you can't change its size later.
Microsoft 64-bit Operating System
3. Format the Windows (BOOTCAMP) partition
When Boot Camp Assistant finishes, your Mac restarts to the Windows installer. If the installer asks where to install Windows, select the BOOTCAMP partition and click Format. In most cases, the installer selects and formats the BOOTCAMP partition automatically.
4. Install Windows
Unplug any external devices that aren't necessary during installation. Then click Next and follow the onscreen instructions to begin installing Windows.
5. Use the Boot Camp installer in Windows
After Windows installation completes, your Mac starts up in Windows and opens a ”Welcome to the Boot Camp installer” window. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Boot Camp and Windows support software (drivers). You will be asked to restart when done.
- If the Boot Camp installer never opens, open the Boot Camp installer manually and use it to complete Boot Camp installation.
- If you have an external display connected to a Thunderbolt 3 port on your Mac, the display will be blank (black, gray, or blue) for up to 2 minutes during installation.
How to switch between Windows and macOS
Restart, then press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key during startup to switch between Windows and macOS.
If you have one of these Intel-based Mac models using OS X El Capitan or later, you don't need a USB flash drive to install Windows:
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2017 or later3
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2015 or later3
- iMac introduced in 2015 or later
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in late 2013 or later
To remove Windows from your Mac, use Boot Camp Assistant, not any other utility.
For more information about using Windows on your Mac, open Boot Camp Assistant and click the Open Boot Camp Help button.
1. If you're using an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) or iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) or iMac (27-inch, Late 2012) with a 3TB hard drive and macOS Mojave or later, learn about an alert you might see during installation.
2. For example, if your Mac has 128GB of memory, its startup disk must have at least 128GB of storage space available for Windows. To see how much memory your Mac has, choose Apple menu > About This Mac. To see how much storage space is available, click the Storage tab in the same window.
3. These Mac models were offered with 128GB hard drives as an option. Apple recommends 256GB or larger hard drives so that you can create a Boot Camp partition of at least 128GB.