Steps to Install macOS Sierra on VirtualBox Using VMDK. Download the Prerequisites. Install VirtualBox on Windows / PC. Install & Update VirtualBox Extension (Optional) Create a New Virtual Machine for macOS Sierra. Execute the VirtualBox Code. Perform a Clean Installation of macOS Sierra. Oct 02, 2021 Hint: Before reading the guide (How to Install macOS High Sierra On VirtualBox On Windows), it is suggested to browse into the necessary File part of the article and get macOS High Sierra 10.13 then, and you will have time to browse the post before downloading has finished.
Years ago I wrote a post for installing Mac OS Yosemite on Virtual Box. A new version of Mac OS X with code name Sierra has been just published therefore I would like to update my post for installing this new version on Virtual Box with the host of Windows 10.
1. Download pre-installed VirtualBox image from following link.
For mirror 2, use HjSplit to join the files back. It’s about 5GB. HjSplit is also in Google Drive folder.
2. Extract macOS 10.12 Sierra by TechReviews.rar file to a folder, you’ll get a list of these files
3. In VirtualBox, create a new machine with following settings
4. For Hard drive, browse to macOS 10.12 Sierra by TechReviews.rar file which can be found in extract folder before.
5. Click Create. Right click on the new machine and select Settings. Be sure that Floppy Disk is disabled.
6. Set number of processors to the max of real processors you have, it’ll speed up the installation. I have a dual core so I set the number of processors to 2.
7. In Display settings, set Video Memory to max 128MB.
7+. Start your cmd and execute following code. Please adjust the script with your installation path of your VirtualBox and the name of your virtual machine (in my case it is macOS Sierra)
8. Start your machine. It will take a while depending on the power of your real CPU and hard disk to set up the installation process.
9. When boot finishes, you should land on the welcome screen for setting up Mac OS X. The following images show my sample settings, you can change them if you want.
10. Create account takes a while. Just wait until you’re forwarded to the login screen.
11. Login with your new created account. You’ll be asked for some more settings before going to the main screen of Mac OS X.
12. Done. Enjoy your hackintosh.
Welcome, here I will show you to Download macOS High Sierra for VMware & VirtualBox Image. Therefore, if you want to install or test any operating system on your computer you need the latest version of that operating system. macOS High Sierra is the fourteenth major release of macOS or Apple company, Typically you can install macOS High Sierra on Macintosh as an operating system, macOS High Sierra the developer version was announced at the WWDC for the public on 2017 before macOS Mojave operating system. Therefore, if you want to install any kind of operating system on your computer or any of the guest machine so you need the latest version of that. Let’s Download macOS High Sierra for VMware & VirtualBox Image
High Sierra with New Features
- A brand new file system
- Better graphics and VR
- Backward Compatibility
- Safari knows when to keep quiet
- Safari privacy protection
- persistent website customization
- Editing features for photo
- Mail upgrades
- Notes tweaks
- A brighter spotlight
- iCloud file sharing
- Tighter security
- Copy and paste between Mac’S
- New system font
- Capture a Live photo
- Improvement of file sharing
- Highlight search words
- Split screen
- Automatic reader mode
- However, support GIFS
Download macOS High Sierra VMware & VirtualBox Image
However, In this case, if you need the file, to install macOS High Sierra on VMware or VirtualBox, so you must have the latest version of that. Therefore, Apple will not allow you to download the operating system from the App Store, The operating system of macOS which is not present on App store that is only and only supported for Mac Computers so there is not any Image to download that for VMware or VirtualBox. Let’s Download macOS High Sierra for VMware & VirtualBox Image
If still, you are thinking that How to install macOS High Sierra on VMware or VirtualBox, we have provided the article and tutorial for you. Therefore, you need to download the VMDK file of macOS High Sierra then you can follow the article How to install that on VMware and VirtualBox in here we have uploaded the image file of the macOS High Sierra for you to install that on VMware and Virtualbox. Here’s Download macOS High Sierra for VMware & VirtualBox Image.
After that, you can easily download macOS High Sierra from below links remember one thing that this operating system is only for VMware and VirtualBox However, you can download that from two different places one of them is Google Drive and the second one is Media fire what is the reason that we had uploaded that on there in order to keep save the operating system file out viruses and malware attacks.
Get the Latest Version macOS Images by Joining our Patreon
Get without password and easy to access and latest version of macOS files on our patreon.
How to Install macOS High Sierra on VirtualBox
Macos Sierra Virtualbox Install
When you are successfully done with macOS High Sierra. Therefore, you can install that on VirtualBox in some simple steps, where you can see the article also How to install macOS High Sierra on Virtualbox on Windows 10 to install macOS High Sierra on VirtualBox you some requirements that you should full fill that. First of all, get the codes, VirtualBox, then the ISO file of macOS High Sierra
How to Install macOS High Sierra on VMware Workstation
Mac Os Sierra For Virtualbox
Still, if you are thinking that where or in which guest machine. I should install macOS High Sierra operating system there are no worries, installing macOS High Sierra on VMware workstation is a bit easy then VirtualBox Therefore, If you are installing on VMware workstation you need to download Unblocker in order to allow you to install on VMware Workstation, unblocker enables Mac OS operating system on VMware you can see the installation method on the article, How to install macOS High Sierra on VMware on Windows 10.
Macos Sierra 10.12 For Virtualbox
That’s all about the downloading methods of macOS High Sierra VMDK image for VMware and VirtualBox. And how you can install that on VMware and VirtualBox, and download the latest version. I hope that you can successfully download the image file of this operating system. However, don’t forget to give feedback or subscribe to our website through your email address and comment on the post if you like.