To Download Macos Catalina Dmg File Ver-10.15.4, typically, we will need to head into the App Store and download macOS Catalina DMG from there, but here’s another way.
The upcoming huge software upgrade for macOS has engaged in public beta following a couple of betas. The general public beta is essential for everyone interested in learning more about the operating system’s cool features. However, there are lots of chilling features which we’ve pointed out some, here’re a few of the prime attributes Apple has been working on.
Here we will help with installing and Download Macos Catalina Dmg.
If you’re a Mac user, specifically a secondary one, you’re good to update today. But it’s limited to some Macs that performed through a software upgrade or have Download Macos Catalina Dmg. Installing Catalina at this point is well enough peril that may turn your Mac into a mess. But with backup, there is no danger in any way.
MacOS Catalina install image is distributed in.dmg format and Windows 10 has no support. Hen it is almost impossible to read such files in conventional ways. So in this part, we will convert macOS Catalina dmg file into ISO and create a bootable installer by burning the ISO file to USB. This can be done with the help of third-party software. For download macOS Catalina DMG file, typically we need to head to the App Store and download macOS Catalina DMG from there but here’s another way. The macOS Catalina DMG has encrypted with a. Mac Os Catalina Dmg Direct Download Pc. At the summary of this post, you should have downloaded macOS Catalina DMG, ISO, and VMDK Image. The ISO and VMDK file which is linked for download in this post is up to date and currently the latest version of macOS Catalina. If your Mac isn't compatible with the latest macOS, you might still be able to upgrade to an earlier macOS, such as macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, or El Capitan. To get the latest features and maintain the security, stability, compatibility, and performance of your Mac, it's important to keep your software up to date.
Related: How To Download Macos Catalina Vmware & Virtualbox Image – Latest Version
Assuming that, if you’re a Mac user who would love to give a shot, you’ve less to perform. While Catalina will be accessible through the App Store shortly, but it’s pretty simple to get today. We have provided the Download macOS Catalina DMG Direct Links.
When it’s completely released from App Store, search for it, and download it straightly. But frequently, there’s a problem downloading from App Store. The problems are different, like the downloading failed errors or failing to download or similar to these problems. The fantastic news is that we have covered you up with repairing macOS common issues.
DOWNLOAD ONLY CRACK MacOS Catalina 10.15 (19A583) DMG Mac. MacOS Catalina Crack is a powerful OS with a variety of latest features and latest updates, macOS Catalina 10.15 comes up with a professional set of tools and a simple user interface.MacOS Catalina Crack provides an entire solution for mac users to induce most performance and stability and enhances the user expertise.
But difficulties mightn’t always fix even you try. In this case, chances are you may search for download macOS Catalina 10.15 DMG file, which is rather simple to get. Also, but it’s also more dependable to get, particularly with the internet download manager. You may make a bootable installer for Mac and install macOS on a Hackintosh PC with this image.
Related: How To Download Macos Catalina Iso For Vmware & Virtualbox
Concerning installing macOS on Windows, there’s less option. As there’s no Program shop or like it on Windows to get macOS, there’s a little difficulty. The struggle is to obtain the macOS Catalina picture that’s complex to find. But don’t worry, we have covered you up with download macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox image. Additionally, here’s the way to download macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox image.
If you want to set up macOS Catalina on the previous version on your PC with Hackintosh, this image will not work. That means you would need to download the macOS installer file, which isn’t possible to get from App Store on Windows. In this case, we have brought the macOS Catalina DMG file so that you may test, install, and experience all of the new features on it. This image works flawlessly for installing, creating a bootable installer, and works with everything that needs the picture, including installing macOS Catalina on Hackintosh. So let’s begin Download Macos Catalina Dmg File Direct Links.
Related: How To Download Macos 10.15 Catalina Iso + Dmg + Vmdk
Download macOS Catalina Dmg File Ver-10.15.7 (Direct Links)
Downloading macOS might seem simple, but actually, there are problems around it, including downloading from App Store. The same as the problem with the App Store was downloading macOS images in a couple of kilobytes. Even if it’s alright with no issue and you attempt to get from App Store, it will take much longer since it is overcrowded and may crash. Apart from that, downloading from App Store requires a reliable internet connection. So when you download from App Store, in the event the internets go down or slow for a second, the downloading will restart from the first.
DISCLAIMER: The macOS Catalina DMG file is created only for testing & educational purposes. We are not responsible if anyone is misusing the macOS Catalina DMG file.
Mac Os Catalina Dmg Direct Download
In cases like this, we have provided you to get into the macOS Catalina DMG file into components which you can download by part.
Latest Files (Updated 22nd September, 2021)
Download macOS Catalina dmg 10.15.7 (MediaFire)
If you get a Quota exceeded error, check this- How to Download MEGA files without Limits: 16 Easy Steps in 2021
TESTED VERSION OF macOS Catalina DMG File
The DMG file is around 7.56 GB, so you will need a good internet connection to download the Download Macos Catalina DMG file. So, here is a tool that you can use to speed up the download process. Internet Download Manager tool that will help you enhance your downloading speed. You can download the full version here.
- IDM 6.27 Build 2 Registered (32bit + 64bit Patch) [Techrechard.com] – This file is password-protected, and the password is www.techrechard.com. You can extract this file using WinRAR download free and support: WinRAR (win-rar.com).
UN-TESTED VERSION OF macOS Catalina DMG File
MacOS 10.15.3 Catalina Final DMG (One Full)— As recently, Apple updated Catalina with the final version for users on their official website, but we’ve covered up you with this document. For people who have Catalina installed on their PC, they could update from there. Others who would love to try, they have the perfect opportunity to try.
MacOS 10.15.3 Catalina Final DMG (7-7)— The macOS Catalina DMG is splitting into two parts in this part. As we supply downloading macOS Catalina 10.15 DMG, we have also provided the macOS Catalina DMG password. It is Geekrar.com
macOS 10.15.3 Catalina Final DMG (One Full — MediaFire) — Apple’s new macOS Catalina is officially out. In cases like this, we’ve made and created exactly the macOS Catalina recent image prepared for downloading. Get it and install macOS Catalina now.
Notice: The macOS Catalina ISO for both VMware and VirtualBox is encrypted using the next password.
You can also read:
How to change the working of the function keys in Catalina
How to Install macOS Catalina on VirtualBox on Windows: 8 Step Ultimate Guide
How To Install macOS Catalina On Virtualbox On AMD Systems: 2 Step Ultimate Guide
How to Install macOS Catalina on Unsupported Mac: 9 Easy Steps
How To Download Macos Catalina Vmware and Virtualbox Image – Latest Version
How to Create Bootable USB Installer for macOS X on Windows 10: 3 Easy Steps
How to Save Tabs in Safari after Closing?
Touch Bar: How to fix Touch Bar freeze? 3 Easy Steps
How to manage battery status on macOS Catalina?
Common macOS Catalina Problems and Solutions: 11 Key Errors and their Fix
Luckily, they are direct download links that aren’t catchy enough to get just like Google Drive. The document is compressed into a zip file, served on a powerful server, making it super-easy to get. Since we’ve uploaded the latest version, we will keep updating you with all the new variants.
Related: Fix Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
The latest macOS released by Apple is the Mac OS Catalina. It is the sixteenth release from them. It was released on the 7th of October in 2019. It has succeeded macOS Mojave and is preceded by the upcoming macOS Big Sur. Catalina is unique as it is the first Mac OS so far that supports only 64-bit applications(32-bit applications are not supported on this operating system at all).
- MacOS Catalina dmg file is available in torrent version also. Also, you can download the macOS Mojave 10.14 VMDK and dmg file from the below link. Just click on the link and on the next window search for the download link. Learn how to install macOS Mojave on VMware and VirtualBox if you don’t know.
- Download macOS Catalina 10.15- If the user currently has macOS Catalina’s predecessor macOS Mojave running on their Mac, they can proceed to the System Preferences which can be found under their Apple Menu and update their OS version directly. If they do not possess this macOS, they can download macOS Catalina from the App Store.
The macOS Catalina 10.15 was extensively praised for its dedication to the user’s security which is something that is of paramount importance and often overlooked in favor of other features. The introduction of many new system features and applications were greatly enjoyed by users. The ability for Mac users to now work with both their Mac and iPad simultaneously was seen as of the greatest additions.
Despite some great improvements, there were also certain difficulties faced and complaints raised by users. The decision to allow Mac Os Catalina and Mac OS sierra to only run 64-bit applications was not seen favorably by many who could not run their 32-bit applications on it. Although the security additions were excellent, many users found the security system irritating to use.
Whenever the user wanted to provide access to any piece of data, macOS Catalina would ask them to grant permission each and every time. Although this was done for the user’s good, it was found to be aggravating at times.
Go to the App Store, this can be found by going to the Apple Menu App Store or click the App Store icon in your dock. Once the App Store loads, type 'MacOS Catalina' into the search box in the top-left corner and press return and click the entry for Catalina to go to the download page. Click the 'Get' button.
Tutorial: How to Install Mac OS on Windows PC using Virtual Machine.
Tutorials: How to Clean Install Mac OS using a USB drive on Mac
Productive Features of Mac OS Catalina 10.15
Take a look at the interesting features that have been introduced and the pre-existing ones that have been reworked in macOS Catalina 10.15:
This is a new feature that has been added in order to make it easier for users to port their iOS apps to their Mac. These are some of the apps that can be used through Catalyst:
This is a very efficient pass editor that has been released by Apple. The user can now create barcodes that can be added to the wallet on their phone. These passes can then be customized and used according to the wish of the user.
Dice by PCalc
If you ever need a pair of dice but don’t have one on hand, you can always use Dice by PCalc. This is a highly tested physics-based dice throwing app that can be tried out whenever users are playing a board game. You never need to worry about the dice rolling away with this app and can have a fantastic time throwing some virtual ones.
HabitMinder is a sort of lifestyle app that will remind users of certain daily activities that they have to do in order to keep themselves healthy. There are a variety of options that can be chosen and the user will be able to monitor themselves and track their progress with their app. Be it exercising, drinking water, or reading, you will be able to keep your tendency to not meet your goals in check using this app.
This is an excellent feed reader that will allow users to be able to customize and enjoy their feeds according to their preferences. Be it the size, font or color of the text, they can all be easily customized using this app.
This is fantastic for those who tend to forget important dates or events in their life. This app will count down to these dates and remind the user of them so that they do not forget.
If you are looking for some physical and mental relaxation, Pine is the app for you. It offers a bunch of breathing exercises that can help the user sit back and fill themselves up with the energy that they need. Quotes are also shared after each exercise so that the user is motivated to face their day with a renewed sense of purpose.
The crew is a superb app that can be used for improved team communication. Team leaders and members can send each other messages as well as schedule and assign work to each other.
If you are terrible at keeping track of your financial records, Zoho Books will definitely be of great help to you. Your transactions will be properly recorded and all your income information will also be stored and updated.
The Communication Limits feature will help users control who their children can communicate with throughout the day. The Notifications app will help users keep count of the number of notifications that they receive from each app that they have. There is even a feature called Pickups that will alert the users of how many times they have picked up their Mac.
Syncing from Mac to other Apple devices
The user’s Mac can now be synced with the other Mac devices that they possess. A high-quality cable should be used to link the two devices together so that syncing can take place. After this is done, Finder window should be opened on the Mac.
The appropriate device can then be chosen under the Locations tab. When this is successfully finished, the user will be able to sync their books, photos, music, movies, television shows, files and even audiobook with the device of their choice.
This has been one of the most popular and highly praised features of the macOS Catalina. Users can operate their Mac and iPad in tandem with each other. The user can start a particular piece of work on their Mac and then resume it on their iPad. The user should ensure that both macOS Catalina on their Mac and iPadOS on their iPad is running before they start doing this.
AirPlay will have to be switched on so that their devices can be connected. Pictures on the Mac can be dragged to the iPad using the mouse and they can then be edited and altered there using an Apple Pencil.
Users will now be able to control their Mac using just their voice. This nifty feature can be used by those who may not want to use the keyboard or mouse to operate on their Mac or those who are just looking to have a fun time seeing their Mac respond to their voice. The Voice Control feature can be simply turned on using Siri or it can be accessed under the System Preference’s Accessibility tab.
Although Gatekeeper is an app that has been around on the macOS for a long time, it’s security protection mechanisms have gotten much stricter than before. This security app used to only check new apps that were to be downloaded once. Now, apps are checked at each and every level which means that users can be rest assured that nothing dangerous will get past Gatekeeper. At the same time, many people are not fans of this as it can be exasperating to have to wait for their apps to get checked like this every time. Thus, some people prefer to disable certain parts of Gatekeeper so that they can save time when new apps are being downloaded.
Steps to download Mac OS Catalina 10.15
These are the steps that have to be carefully followed in order to download the macOS Catalina 10.15
- Ensure that the Mac model is compatible with macOS Catalina- The Mac product that the person is working on must be compatible with macOS Catalina 10.15. If not, the download cannot take place. The following models have been found to be compatible:
- MacBook(2015 and onwards)
- Mac Pro(2013 and onwards)
- MacBook Air(2012 and onwards)
- MacBook Pro(2012 and onwards)
- Mac mini(2012 and onwards)
- iMac(2012 and onwards)
- iMac Pro(all)
In order to download macOS Catalina 10.15, the user’s Mac must have a minimum of 4 GB of memory as well as 12.5 GB of available storage space. If the user is upgrading their Mac’s OS to Catalina from one which has OS X Yosemite running on it or any of the macOS releases that precede it, they will need a minimum of 18.5 GB of memory.
- Backup the system to avoid losing important data- All of the user’s important files on the Mac can be backed up using the Time Machine feature that is inbuilt in the Mac. The backups of these files that are created can be restored later from here whenever the user requires them.
- Download macOS Catalina 10.15- If the user currently has macOS Catalina’s predecessor macOS Mojave running on their Mac, they can proceed to the System Preferences which can be found under their Apple Menu and update their OS version directly. If they do not possess this macOS, they can download macOS Catalina from the App Store.
- Allow the installation to take place- After the download has been completed, the user will be prompted to begin the installation process. They should patiently follow all the prompts that are given and then patiently wait for the installation to be completed(this is a highly time-consuming process).
These steps should be followed in order to obtain the macOS Catalina 10.15 ISO and DMG images:
- Proceed to the Terminal and enter the required command under each step- These are the steps that have to be followed and a command will be given under each one. These should be entered correctly in the command prompt:
- Create a DMG image- The user should go to the terminal and start by creating a DMG image. This can either be done by typing in the command or it can be directly downloaded online using a link.
- Mount the DMG image to the macOS
- Create the macOS Catalina Installer
- Unmount the Catalina disk
- Convert the DMG image into an ISO file
Download macOS Catalina 10.15 ISO & DMG Image
We hope that the information we have put together will be of use to you as you try to download this macOS. This OS is one of the finest that Apple has ever put out for the Mac and it is great fun to use. The powerful additions to the security of the user’s data and the plethora of useful new apps included in this version of the macOS have all been worked on carefully by them.
If you do not already have this macOS installed on your Mac, you would definitely have a wonderful time with it if you tried installing it and experiencing it for yourself. If you have any questions related to the information that has been provided, please do let us know in the comments box below so that we can get back to you once we find the appropriate answers.
Download Mac OS Catalina 10.15 and DMG Images - ISORIVER
You can download the Mac OS Catalina 10.15 ISO / DMG Image from our site and make sure that you have a reliable internet connection and nothing much to do with your Mac device when you are updating the device. That’s more of it when it comes to the Mac OS Catalina 10.15 version.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: MacOS Catalina 10.15
Application Category: OS
Enjoy your favorite iPad apps now on your Mac. Extend your workspace and expand your creativity with iPad and Apple Pencil. And discover smart new features in the apps you use every day. Now you can take everything you do above and beyond.
Music, TV, and podcasts take center stage.
iTunes forever changed the way people experienced music, movies, TV shows, and podcasts. It all changes again with three all-new, dedicated apps — Apple Music, Apple TV, and Apple Podcasts — each designed from the ground up to be the best way to enjoy entertainment on your Mac. And rest assured; everything you had in your iTunes library is still accessible in each app. iCloud seamlessly syncs everything across your devices — or you can back up, restore, and sync by connecting the device directly to your Mac.
Presenting Apple Music on Mac.
The new Apple Music app is the ultimate music streaming experience on Mac.1 Explore a library of 50 million songs, discover new artists and tracks, find the perfect playlist, download and listen offline, or enjoy all the music you’ve collected over the years. And find it all in your music library on all your devices.
Apple TV. Premiering on Mac.
The Apple TV app for Mac is the new home for all your favorite movies, shows, premium channels, and — coming soon — Apple TV+. Watch everything directly in the app or enjoy it offline, and discover the best of what’s on in the Watch Now tab. You can even pick up where you left off on any screen, across all your devices. And for the first time, 4K2 and Dolby Atmos3–supported movies are available on Mac.
Listen up. Podcasts on Mac.
More than 700,000 of the best entertainment, comedy, news, and sports shows are now available on your Mac with Apple Podcasts. Search for podcasts by title, topic, guest, host, content, and more. Subscribe and be notified as soon as new episodes become available. And in the Listen Now tab, you can easily pick up where you left off across all your devices.
The apps you love. Right on your Mac.
Experience your favorite iPad apps now on your Mac. With Mac Catalyst, developers can easily create Mac apps from the iPad apps you already know and love. They run natively alongside your existing Mac apps so you can drag and drop content between them. They take full advantage of the larger screen and powerful architecture of your Mac. And because they are built from their iOS versions, they provide a seamless experience across your devices. Enjoy a broad range of Mac apps — from travel, entertainment, and gaming to banking, education, and project management.
The Twitter for Mac app takes full advantage of the native Mac features like multiple windows, drag and drop, keyboard shortcuts, and more. See more of what’s happening on a larger screen and easily work alongside your other Mac apps.
The apps you use every day, made extraordinary.
With macOS Catalina, the apps you love are now more beautiful and intelligent than ever. So your everyday tasks are easier than ever.
Photos. Focus on your best shots.
Photos has a new immersive, dynamic look that showcases your photos and memories. See only the best shots in your library, without the duplicates and clutter. Browse your favorite photos by days, months, and years and get larger previews of all your photos. And Photos is even smarter, so it can highlight important moments like birthdays, anniversaries, and trips.
Notes. Easier to find. And easier to share.
A new gallery view and more powerful search help you find your notes quicker than ever. Shared folders let you collaborate on entire folders of notes with another person or a group. And new checklist options let you move completed items to the bottom, quickly reorder items using drag and drop, and more.
The Reminders app has been completely rebuilt, with an all-new design and new ways to easily create, organize, and keep track of reminders. Add attachments to reminders, create or change reminders with the quick edit buttons, and let Siri suggest new ones found in Messages. Smart lists automatically organize and display your upcoming reminders. And if you tag someone in a reminder, you’ll be notified the next time you’re chatting in Messages.
What is the difference between the combo update and the regular update?
The regular update just includes the the files needed to update from the immediate previous version - for example from 10.5.2 to 10.5.3.
The combo update includes all the files neccesary to update from the last major version. You would want to download the combo update if your going from 10.5.0 to 10.5.3.
The supplemental update focuses on security issues.
macOS Catalina 10.15.6 introduces local news in your Today feed in Apple News and improves the security and reliability of your Mac.
- Local news in your Today feed provides extensive coverage of San Francisco, the Bay Area, Los Angeles, Houston, and New York City
- More stories available from local news providers with a subscription to Apple News+
- Your daily newsletter from Apple News can now be personalized with stories that reflect your interests
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements.
- Adds a new option to optimize video streaming on HDR-compatible Mac notebooks for improved battery life
- Fixes an issue where the computer name may change after installing a software update
- Resolves an issue where certain USB mouse and trackpads may lose connection
What's New in macOS 10.5.5:
macOS Catalina 10.15.5 introduces battery health management in the Energy Saver settings for notebooks, an option to control automatic prominence of video tiles on Group FaceTime calls, and controls to fine-tune the built-in calibration of your Pro Display XDR. The update also improves the stability, reliability, and security of your Mac.
Battery Health Management
- Battery health management to help maximize battery lifespan for Mac notebooks
- Energy Saver preference pane now displays battery condition and recommends if the battery needs to be serviced
- Option to disable battery health management
- For more information, please visit https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211094
FaceTime Prominence Preference
- Option to control automatic prominence on Group FaceTime calls so video tiles do not change size when a participant speaks
Calibration Fine-Tuning for Pro Display XDR
- Controls to fine-tune the built-in calibration of your Pro Display XDR by adjusting the white point and luminance for a precise match to your own display calibration target
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Reminders from sending notifications for recurring reminders
- Addresses an issue that may prevent password entry on the login screen
- Fixes an issue where System Preferences would continue to show a notification badge even after installing an update
- Resolves an issue where the built-in camera may not be detected when trying to use it after using a video conferencing app
- Addresses an issue for Mac computers with the Apple T2 Security Chip where internal speakers may not appear as a sound output device in Sound preferences
- Fixes a stability issue with uploading and downloading media files from iCloud Photo Library while your Mac is asleep
- Resolves a stability issue when transferring large amounts of data to RAID volumes
- Fixes an issue where the Reduced Motion Accessibility preference did not reduce the speed of animations in a FaceTime group call
macOS Catalina 10.15.4 introduces iCloud Drive folder sharing, Screen Time communications limits, Apple Music time-synced lyrics view, and more. The update also improves the stability, reliability, and security of your Mac.
- iCloud Drive folder sharing from Finder
- Controls to limit access only to people you explicitly invite, or to grant access to anyone with the folder link
- Permissions to choose who can make changes and upload files and who can only view and download files
- Communication limits for controlling who your children can communicate with and be contacted by throughout the day and during downtime
- Playback control of music videos for your children
- Time-synced lyrics view for Apple Music, including the ability to jump to your favorite part of a song by clicking a line in lyrics view
- Option to import Chrome passwords into your iCloud Keychain for easy AutoFill of your passwords in Safari and across all your devices
- Controls for duplicating a tab and for closing all tabs to the right of the current tab
- HDR playback support on compatible computers for Netflix content
App Store with Apple Arcade
- Universal Purchase support enables the use of a singular purchase of a participating app across iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV
- Recently played Arcade games appear in the Arcade tab so you can continue playing on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV
Pro Display XDR
- Customized reference modes that you can tailor to specific workflow needs by selecting from several color gamut, white point, luminance, and transfer function options
- Head pointer preference for moving a cursor on the screen based on the precise movements of your head
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements.
- High Dynamic Range output to HDR10-compatible third-party displays and TVs connected with DisplayPort or HDMI
- OAuth authentication support with Outlook.com accounts for improved security
- CalDav migration support when upgrading to iCloud reminders on a secondary device
- Resolves an issue where text copied between apps may appear invisible when Dark Mode is active
- Fixes an issue in Safari where a CAPTCHA tile may display incorrectly
- Resolves an issue where Reminders may send notifications for completed reminders
- Fixes an issue with screen brightness for the LG UltraFine 5K display after waking from sleep
What's New in Catalina 10.15.3:
The macOS Catalina 10.15.3 update improves the stability, reliability and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Optimizes gamma handling of low gray levels on Pro Display XDR for SDR workflows when using macOS
- Improves multi-stream video editing performance for HEVC and H.264 encoded 4K video on the 16-inch MacBook Pro (2019)
What's New in Catalina 10.15.2:
The macOS Catalina 10.15.2 update improves the stability, reliability and performance of your Mac and is recommended for all users.
This update adds the following features:
- New layout for Apple News+ stories from The Wall Street Journal and other leading newspapers
- Get links to related stories or more stories from the same publication at the end of an article
- “Breaking” and “Developing” labels for Top Stories
- Stories from Apple News are now available in Canada in English and French
This update also includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Restores the column browser view for managing the music library
- Resolves an issue that may prevent album artwork from appearing
- Fixes an issue that may reset music equalizer settings during playback
- Adds support for using an iPhone or iPad to remotely control the Music and TV apps on a Mac
- Resolves an issue that may cause some .AVI and .MP4 files to appear as unsupported
- Fixes an issue that prevents newly created folders from appearing in Albums view
- Addresses an issue where manually sorted images in an album may be printed or exported out of order
- Fixes an issue that prevents the zoom-to-crop tool from working in a print preview
- Addresses an issue that may cause Mail Preferences to open with a blank window
- Resolves an issue that may prevent using undo from retrieving deleted mail
- Improves the reliability of syncing books and audiobooks to your iPad or iPhone through Finder
- Fixes an issue where reminders may be out of order in the Today smart list in the Reminders app
- Resolves an issue that may cause slow typing performance in the Notes app
New features available with macOS Catalina:
- Designed for Apple Music: Stream and download more than 50 million songs ad-free. Every time you open the app, you’ll get the best of Apple Music personalized to your tastes with For You.
- Music Store: For users who still like to own their music, the iTunes Store is just a click away.
- Now Playing: The new Music app includes an updated player. Easily see lyrics while you’re listening and control the music that will play next with just a click. Or switch to MiniPlayer to listen while multitasking.
- Library: All your music organized in one place. See artists, albums, songs, playlists, and recent additions with a familiar menu in the new sidebar. And now, type what you’re looking for in the updated library pages to quickly find the exact song in your music collection.
- Library: Easily find all your purchased movies and shows in the updated Library tab. Browse by recently added, downloaded, genres, and more.
- Movies and TV: Buy or rent new-release movies or explore the catalog of more than 100,000 movies and shows — including the largest catalog of 4K HDR titles.2
- Apple TV channels3: Try new Apple TV channels, including HBO, Showtime, Starz, and more. Subscribe and share with up to six family members. Channels play in the Apple TV app ad-free, online or off — no additional apps, accounts, or passwords needed. Try them free and cancel anytime.
- Home for Apple TV+: Apple’s new premium streaming service brings you a wide range of exclusive original shows and films from the world’s greatest talent. Apple TV+ will be available in the Apple TV app this fall.
- Watch Now: Watch Now is your home in the Apple TV app. Find expertly curated collections and personalized recommendations picked just for you.
- Up Next: Watch Now includes Up Next, which helps you quickly find and watch your favorites. It also lets you resume what you’re watching from the moment you left off, across all your devices.
- Kids: A new dedicated Kids section helps you discover great, editorially handpicked shows and movies for kids of all ages.
- Apple TV app everywhere: You can pick up where you left off on Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, select smart TVs, and now Mac.
- Dolby Atmos: Enjoy a thrilling surround sound experience with Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, or Dolby Digital Plus soundtracks in the Apple TV app using the built-in speakers on certain Mac models.
- Listen Now: Continue listening to your favorite podcast episodes or see when a new one is available. Or find other shows you might like based on the ones you’re already listening to.
- Library: The Apple Podcasts library is the one place for all the shows you’ve subscribed to or added — organized by show title or episode title. Download your favorite episodes to listen offline.
- Browse: With over 700,000 shows in the catalog, our editors pick the best shows for you to browse each week. Try a show from New & Noteworthy or check out which shows are trending in Top Charts.
- Search: Search provides better results when you’re searching for a topic or people — even find episodes featuring a specific guest or host.
- Media syncing: All three services — Apple TV, Apple Music, and Apple Podcasts — sync your content through the cloud across your devices. Or sync it from each of the apps if you prefer using a cable.
- Back up, update, and restore through the Finder: Each time you connect a device, you can find it in the Finder sidebar. From there you can back up, update, and restore your device.
- All-new Photos tab: A beautiful new browsing experience showcases your photos and memories.
- Day, month, and year organization: Photos is organized by day, month, and year views so it’s easy to find photos or relive your memories. Animations and transitions keep your spot in the timeline so you can switch between views without losing your place.
- Large photo previews: Photo previews are larger to help you distinguish between shots. Photos uses intelligence to find the best part of your photo in previews, so you see the full, unedited version when you open the photo.
- Auto-playing Live Photos and videos: Live Photos and videos begin playing as you scroll, bringing your library to life.
- Personalization: Using machine learning on your Mac, Photos can understand who’s in your photos and what’s happening to highlight important moments like birthdays, anniversaries, and trips.
- Your best shots: Photos intelligently showcases the best shots in your library, removing duplicates and clutter.
- All Photos: The All Photos view displays all your photos and videos in a grid. Choose to zoom in for large previews, or zoom out to get an overview of your entire collection. You can also choose to view your photos and videos in square or original format.
- Memory movies: Now you can view Memory movies on your Mac and edit the duration, mood, and title. Edits sync to your other devices when you use iCloud Photos.
Apple - Support - Downloads
- Gallery view: The all-new gallery view displays your notes as visual thumbnails, making it easier than ever to quickly find the note you’re looking for.
- Shared folders: Collaborate on entire folders, including all the notes and subfolders inside. Invite others to a folder, and everyone can add notes, attachments, or subfolders.
- View-only collaboration: You can now share notes or entire folders as view-only so that you’re the only one who can make changes.
- More powerful search: Search can now recognize objects or scenes within the images you’ve added to your notes and can help you find specific text in the items you’ve scanned using the built-in document scanner. Search is also helpful before you type, with suggested searches that you can simply click to view.
- New checklist options: Quickly reorder checklist items using drag and drop or keyboard shortcuts, and move checked items to the bottom and out of the way. If you’ve completed the checklist and want to use it again, you can click to uncheck all the items and start over.
Mac Os Catalina Dmg Direct Download
- All-new design: The Reminders app has been completely rebuilt with an all-new user interface and more powerful features, making it easier than ever to create, organize, and keep track of reminders.
- New edit buttons: Quickly add dates, times, locations, or flags to reminders using the new edit buttons, all without having to go to another view.
- Enhanced Siri intelligence: You can type longer, more descriptive sentences and Reminders understands and provides relevant suggestions. Siri intelligence on your device can also help anticipate your needs by suggesting that you create a reminder while you make plans in Messages.
- Attachments: Add attachments to your reminders to make them more informative and useful. You can add photos, scanned documents, or even web links that take you directly to a website related to the reminder.
- Tasks and grouped lists: There are more options for organizing your reminders. You can capture tasks associated with a top-level reminder. You can also group multiple lists.
- Smart lists: All-new smart lists automatically organize your upcoming reminders into easy-to-find categories like Today, Flagged, Scheduled, or All to see them in a single list.
- Customize list appearance: Customize the appearance of your personal or shared iCloud lists, choosing from 12 beautiful colors and 60 expressive symbols.
- Messages integration: Tag someone in a reminder and the next time you’re chatting with the person in Messages, you’ll be reminded that now might be a good time to talk.
- Updated start page: An updated start page design includes favorites, frequently visited, and Siri suggestions that surface relevant websites in your browsing history, recently visited sites, bookmarks, reading list, iCloud Tabs, and links you receive in Messages.
- Weak password warnings: When you sign in to an account in Safari with a weak, easy-to-guess password, Safari warns you and helps you replace it with a stronger one.
- PiP from the tab audio button: Quickly enable Picture in Picture from the tab audio button.
- Switch to open tab from the Smart Search field: If you start typing the address of a website that’s already open, Safari directs you to the open tab.
Mac Os Catalina Dmg File
- Block sender: Mail can block all email from specified senders and move their messages directly to the trash. Just as in Messages, you can access this feature by clicking the sender’s name in any email header.
- Unsubscribe: An unsubscribe link for email messages from commercial lists now appears above the email header. Clicking Unsubscribe requests removal of your email address from the list.
- Mute Thread: Mute Thread prevents notifications from an overly active email thread.
- Updated classic layout: Arranges the Mail viewer in a column layout, with an option to preview the current message below or to the right of your message list.
- Extended desktop: Use your iPad as a second display for additional screen space. Refer to one app while you work in another, or see how a presentation looks in presentation mode on your iPad while editing it on your Mac.
- Mirrored desktop: Mirror the screen on your Mac to have two screens displaying the same content, making it perfect for sharing with others.
- Wired or wireless: Connect your iPad to your Mac using a cable to keep it charged, or use it wirelessly — within 10 meters — for greater mobility.
- Apple Pencil: Use the precision and intuitiveness of Apple Pencil with your favorite creative Mac apps that support drawing tablets. Draw and write naturally, edit a photo or graphic, and use it to point and click as you do with a mouse.
- Gestures: Use the same Multi-Touch gestures you're familiar with on iPad, along with all-new text editing gestures that let you cut, copy, paste, and undo without lifting your hands from the onscreen keyboard.
- Sidebar: Get easy access to your most commonly used controls from the sidebar. Use modifier keys to enable shortcuts in pro apps, and access buttons that allow you to undo as well as display or hide the menu bar, Dock, and keyboard.
- Touch Bar: For apps with Touch Bar support, the controls appear at the bottom of your iPad screen — even if your Mac doesn’t have a Touch Bar.
- Developer support: Developers don’t need to do anything for Sidecar support — it just works. Apps with advanced stylus support can use Tablet Events in AppKit to enable pressure and tilt for Apple Pencil. Additionally, developers can specify custom behavior for double-tap on the side of Apple Pencil through a changeMode event.
Continuity Markup and Sketch
Mac Os Catalina Dmg
- Continuity Markup: Write and sketch on PDFs or mark up your documents with Apple Pencil. See the updates live on your Mac as you mark them up on your iPad.
- Continuity Sketch: Create a sketch on your iPad using Apple Pencil and easily insert it into any document on your Mac.
- Usage reports: Screen Time creates usage reports that show you how much time is being spent on your Mac, which apps are used most, and how many notifications are received. With iCloud, Screen Time combines all your usage information and syncs Downtime settings and App Limits across iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Downtime: With Screen Time, you can schedule downtime so you (or your child) can only use specific apps you’ve approved.
- App Limits: With App Limits, you can set the amount of time you want to use your apps and websites. Set App Limits for total time, categories, or specific apps.
- Combined Limits: Create combined limits with a combination of app categories, specific apps, or websites.
- One More Minute: When a limit is met, you can tap “One more minute” to give you time to quickly save your work or wrap up a conversation.
- Communication Limits: Communication Limits let you control who your children can communicate with and who can communicate with them throughout the day and during downtime.
- Managed contact list for children: Parents can use Screen Time to manage the contacts that appear on their children’s devices.
- Family Sharing: Parents can configure Screen Time from any device — iPhone, iPad, or Mac — and have everything set up for their kids on all their devices.
Download Macos Catalina Dmg Apple Cider
- Enhanced Gatekeeper: Gatekeeper will ensure that all new apps you install — from the App Store or the internet — have been checked for known security issues by Apple before you run them the first time and periodically thereafter. This extends the protection from the app’s source to include automated checks for what’s in the app.
- Data protections: macOS Catalina checks with you before allowing an app to access your data in your Documents, Desktop, and Downloads folders; iCloud Drive; the folders of third-party cloud storage providers; removable media; and external volumes. In addition, you’re asked before an app can perform key logging or capture a still or video recording of your screen.
- Activation Lock: All Mac models with the Apple T2 Security Chip now support Activation Lock — just like your iPhone or iPad. So if your Mac is ever misplaced or lost, the only person who can erase and reactivate it is you.
- Dedicated system volume: macOS Catalina runs in a dedicated, read-only system volume — which means it is completely separate from all other data and helps improve the reliability of macOS.
- DriverKit and user space system extensions: Previously many hardware peripherals and sophisticated features needed to run their code directly within macOS using kernel extensions, or kexts. Now these programs run separately from the operating system, just like any other app, so they can’t affect macOS if something goes wrong.
- Two great apps in one: Find My iPhone and Find My Friends are now combined in a single, easy-to-use app to help you locate the people and devices that are important to you.
- Find offline devices: Locate a missing device even if it’s not connected to Wi-Fi using crowd-sourced location. When you mark your device as missing and another Apple user’s device is nearby, it can detect your device’s Bluetooth signal and report its location to you. It’s completely anonymous and encrypted end-to-end, so everyone’s privacy is protected.
- Enhanced location notifications: Location notifications include the ability to schedule notifications for different days of the week, more useful place names, and enhanced privacy controls.
Approve with Apple Watch
- View passwords: Anywhere you need to type your Mac password, such as viewing passwords in Safari preferences, you can now double-click the side button on your Apple Watch to authenticate on your Mac.
- Approving app installations: Unlock a locked note, approve app installations, unlock settings in System Preferences, and modify root files, all with your Apple Watch.
- Voice Control: Voice Control is a new way to fully control your Mac, iOS, and iPadOS devices entirely with your voice.
- Accurate dictation: Voice Control improves on the existing Enhanced Dictation feature using the Siri speech recognition engine, so you get the latest advances in machine learning for audio-to-text transcription.
- Add custom words: Whether you’re writing a biology report, filling out a legal document, or emailing about a favorite topic, you can add custom words to ensure that Voice Control recognizes the words you commonly use.
- On-device processing: All audio processing for Voice Control happens on your device, ensuring that your personal data is kept private.
- Rich text editing: Thanks to rich text editing commands, you don’t have to rehearse before you speak. Making corrections is quick and easy. You can replace phrases by name. Try saying “Replace I’m almost there with I just arrived.” Fine-grained selection also makes it simple to select text. Try saying “Move up two lines. Select previous word. Capitalize that.”
- Word and emoji suggestions: If you need to correct a word, there’s a new interface just for that. Simply ask to correct a word, and you’ll be presented with a list of suggested replacements.
- Seamless transitions from dictation to commands: Voice Control understands contextual cues, so you can seamlessly transition between text dictation and commands. For example, say “Happy Birthday. Tap send.” in Messages, and Voice Control sends “Happy Birthday” — just as you intended. You can also say “delete that”, and Voice Control knows to delete what you just typed.
- Comprehensive app navigation: You can rely entirely on your voice to navigate an app. Comprehensive navigation is provided by navigation commands, names of accessibility labels, numbers, and grids.
- Navigation commands: Navigation commands give you quick ways to interact with macOS and apps. You can open apps, search the web, open Spotlight, and more.
- Names: You can easily navigate by telling Voice Control to select the name of an accessibility label for buttons, links, and more.
- Numbers: Say “show numbers” to see numbers appear next to all clickable items onscreen. Use this to quickly navigate complex or unfamiliar apps. Numbers automatically appear in menus and whenever you need to disambiguate between items with the same name. Just say a number to click it.
- Grids: If you ever need to touch a part of the screen that doesn’t have a control, use Grid overlays. Saying “show grid” superimposes a grid on your screen and allows you to precisely do things, like select, zoom, drag, and more.
- Hover Text: Hover Text displays high-resolution zoom of text, text fields, menu items, buttons, and more in a dedicated window. Just press the Control key when hovering over text with your cursor, and a window with zoomed text appears alongside the standard interface — helping you stay contextually aware. Text is crisply displayed in a font and color of your choice. And you can interact with buttons and type right in the zoomed window.
- Zoom Display: While using a second display, you can see the same screen up close and at a distance simultaneously. You can keep one monitor zoomed in and another at a standard resolution. Or keep a personal Mac zoomed in while giving a presentation.
- Simplified tab navigation: VoiceOver users will enjoy simplified keyboard navigation that requires less drilling into unique focus groups. The Tab key more simply advances through selection of elements — such as window stoplights, toolbar buttons, and scroll bars.
- Punctuation in iCloud: VoiceOver users often customize the way punctuation marks are spoken. These customizations are now stored in iCloud, giving you a consistent experience across macOS, iOS, and iPadOS.
- Additional international braille tables: macOS Catalina adds more international braille tables and lets you quickly switch between them.
- Improved VoiceOver support in Xcode: VoiceOver now reads aloud warnings, line numbers, and breakpoints in the Xcode text editor.
- Display color filters: Users with color vision deficiencies can adjust display colors using new color filter options. Your Mac shifts the colors onscreen, helping you easily differentiate areas of confusion. And you can turn this preference on and off through the Accessibility Options pane using Command-Option-F5.
- Tint your entire display: A new display option lets you tint your entire screen using a color of your choice. Some users may find that certain color tints help make text easier to read.
Apple ID Account Information
- One place for your Apple ID account details: Now you can access all your important Apple ID account information right from System Preferences on your Mac.
- Overview and helpful notifications: A new overview pane allows you to quickly review important tips and notifications to help ensure that your account is properly signed in and secure, and that all the features you expect are set up and working correctly.
- Basic account and security details: Easily review account details such as your name, contact info, password, security details, payment and shipping info, and email newsletter preferences.
- iCloud settings: Review and update your iCloud settings and manage or upgrade your storage plan anytime.
- Media and purchases: Get easy access to your current subscriptions, past purchases, and account settings related to the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Music, Apple Books, Apple News, Apple TV, and more.
- Family Sharing: View which subscriptions you’re sharing, which services are enabled, who has Ask to Buy turned on, and more.
- View all your devices: View a list of all the devices you’re signed in to with your account. Review device details such as last backup completed, Find My status, and more.
Macos High Sierra Download Dmg
- Picture in Picture (PiP): With a single click in the navigation controller, you can play video in a resizable window that isn’t blocked by other windows, allowing you to watch while working on other things.
- Enhanced Movie Inspector: The Movie Inspector pane shows you even more in-depth technical information about the currently open media file. See key details such as video color space, HDR format, bit depth, scale, and aspect ratio.
- Open Image Sequence: Create an H.264, HEVC, or ProRes-encoded movie file by navigating to a folder of sequentially numbered images, then choosing your desired resolution, frame rate, and encoding quality.
- Timecode support: When QuickTime Player opens a media file with embedded timecode, it shows the time information in the onscreen navigation controller.
- Transparent video support: Transparency in ProRes 4444 files can optionally be preserved when exporting to the HEVC format.
- HomeKit Secure Video: With a home hub such as an Apple TV or HomePod, securely record video to iCloud when activity by a person, animal, or vehicle is detected by your HomeKit-enabled cameras. Choose to receive notifications when clips are recorded and view them in the Home app on your Mac. In the Home app, a timeline of recordings is available to play from iCloud. You can also share a recording, delete it, or save it to your Photos library.
- Audio in scenes and automations: HomePod and AirPlay 2–enabled speakers can now play songs, playlists, and radio stations from Apple Music in scenes and automations with your other HomeKit accessories.
- New multilingual setup for macOS: Choose your languages, including those for keyboard and dictation, in Setup Assistant, and customize your language preferences from the start.
- New relationship labels in Contacts: Contacts now includes hundreds of new, more specific relationship labels to help you manage your contact list. Examples include “younger cousin” and “elder cousin.”
- Cantonese keyboard predictions: The new Cantonese predictions for Traditional Chinese Cangjie, Sucheng, Stroke, and Handwriting keyboards bring more relevant character and emoji predictions to Cantonese users.
- Improved Japanese predictions: A new neural language model takes words typed earlier in the sentence into account, so predictions are more grammatically consistent and relevant to the subject matter.
- New fonts for Indian languages: Get 34 new fonts, including four system fonts and 30 document fonts, for languages like Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Odia, Punjabi, and many more.
- New Indian English Siri voices: All-new Indian English male and female Siri voices allow Siri to be more natural and expressive.
- New dictionaries: New dictionaries include Thai-English and Vietnamese-English.
Download MacOS Catalina DMG File - (Direct Links) - TechSprobe
- iCloud Drive folder sharing:You can now share folders with a private link. Anyone who has access can see the folder in iCloud Drive, add new files, and get the latest versions of files.
- Restore from snapshot: If your third-party software is incompatible with an update you just installed, use macOS Recovery to restore from a snapshot of your computer taken right before the installation. macOS and all your apps will work just as they did before you installed the update.
- 13735 votesiTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV.
- macOS High Sierra helps you rediscover your best photos, shop faster and more conveniently online, and work more seamlessly between devices.
- macOS Mojave brings new features inspired by its most powerful users, but designed for everyone. Stay better focused on your work in Dark Mode. Automatically organize files using Stacks.