Type cd /Volumes/EFI. This is the partition we set up earlier. Type mkdir efi/boot. Next, we must copy the applesetos.efi file we download to the newly created directory structure we just created. I'm assuming you still have the same terminal application open as stated in the previous steps.
Hello Hackintosh lovers. If you are new to Hackintosh, you may wonder if you could get or download the EFI folder that works on your specific build. Well, there are many people out there that willing to share their EFI folder. On this page, you will find many EFI folder for different motherboards. Personally, I would recommend you try to build your own EFI for your specific hardware. But, you can also use the EFI below as your starting point. And then you can fine-tune it to match your needs.
- MacVidCards now offers an EFI. Radeon RX 580 and EFI. upgrade services. TEST MULE: 2010 Mac Pro tower with 3.33GHz 12-Core Xeon X5680 with 96GB of 1333MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM running macOS Mojave (10.14.6). GPUs were installed in x16 slot one. The Radeon VII required supplemental power from an external power supply.
- Note: MacUpdate team strongly suggests against installing Clover EFI on your main machine. Proper configuration requires additional research. Clover EFI Bootloader for macOS, Windows and Linux in UEFI and in legacy mode. Boot macOS, Windows, and Linux in UEFI or legacy mode on Mac or PC with UEFI or BIOS firmware.
- Browse The Most Popular 5 Clover Efi Macos Mojave Open Source Projects.
- These changed in the Mojave and Security Updates released on 30 October 2018: the version number given in System Information is now completely different to that offered by the definitive system tool eficheck, and those installers contain many EFI firmware updates which don’t reveal their version numbers (in either numbering system).
Before we go through it, please spend some time to read and learn the official OpenCore guide below. It is essential for you to understand how Hackintosh and OpenCore works. For some motherboard/build, you may find multiple EFI download links. Don’t worry, you can try them and see which one works the best for you.
Table of Content
- 1 OpenCore Hackintosh EFI Download
- 3 Hackintosh for Notebook
OpenCore Hackintosh EFI Download
These are the basic EFIs that should be bootable for the following hardware. But some other features are may or may not working and you will need to do some post-install configurations. It would be great if you can post your experience after using these EFIs in the comment section.
Before you download the EFI, please make sure that you already created the macOS USB Installer. You can then simply copy the EFI to the USB drive and boot your PC to install macOS. It is also important to make sure that your hardware meets the Hackintosh requirements. Especially the graphic card. All these builds are believed to work with the most recent AMD Radeon cards including but not limited to AMD Radeon RX480, RX470, RX5500, AMD Radeon VEGA.
*Note: If not mentioned, each EFI supports macOS Mojave, Catalina and macOS Big Sur.
A. Intel Platform
Haswell (4th Gen)
- Gigabyte H81MHackintosh OpenCore 0.6.4 EFI – Tested with Intel Core i5 4590 and AMD Radeon RX570 8 GB
- Gigabyte H81M Hackintosh OpenCore 0.6.7 EFI – Tested with Intel Core i5 4590 and Sapphire Radeon RX580 8 GB
Efi Mojave Hackintosh
Skylake (6th Gen)
Will be updated
Efi Mojave Ca
Kaby Lake (7th Gen)
- ASRock H110M-HDV Hackintosh OpenCore 0.6.6 EFI Download – A basic EFI for ASROCK H110M-HDV motherboard and AMD Radeon RX 570 graphic cards.
Coffee Lake (8th Gen & 9th Gen)
- Asrock B365M Phantom Gaming 4 OpenCore 0.6.5– Want to install macOS Catalina or Big Sur on this motherboard? Grab the EFI folder (based on OpenCore 0.6.5). Tested using Intel Core i5 9400f and MSI Radeon RX 570 8 GB graphic card.
Comet Lake (10th Gen)
- Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Master OpenCore 0.6.4 EFI – Tested with Intel Core i5 10400F and AMD Radeon RX580 series.
- Gigabyte B460M-DS3H OpenCore 0.6.4 EFI – Tested with Intel Core i5 10400F, AMD Radeon RX580 series.
- ASUS PRIME H410M-E OpenCore 0.6.5 EFI – Tested with Intel Core i5 10400F, AMD Radeon RX580 series.
B. AMD Platform
- Asrock 970 Pro 3 Hackintosh OpenCore 0.5.4 EFI – Support max: macOS Catalina 10.15.7. Will not work on macOS Big Sur
- MSI B450 Pro M2 Max Hackintosh OpenCore 0.6.5 EFI
What to do Next?
Efi Mojave Desert
After you download the EFI, you will still need to generate the SMBIOS for your build. The SMBIOS such as serial number etc should be unique for each device. So, follow the following guide to generate the SMBIOS and apply it to the EFI.
Bookmark this page for future Hackintosh EFI download updates. There are a lot of things that are coming.
Mojave Efi Boot
Hackintosh for Notebook
Below, you can download the EFI folder for some notebooks. We will try to update the list of the EFI folders for notebook users.