Which macOS version is installed?
- Check Mysql Version On Mac Computer
- Check Mysql Version On Mac Free
- Check Mysql Version On Mac Os
- ./mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.44, for apple-darwin8.11.1 (i386) using EditLine wrapper UPDATE: Moreover, if you want to find where does mysql installed in system, use the following command: type -a mysql type -a is an equivalent of tclsh built-in command where in OS X bash shell. If MySQL is found, it will show: mysql is /usr/bin/mysql.
- Use About This Mac to check the version of Mac operating system installed, and find out whether it's the latest (newest, most recent) version. Which macOS version is installed? From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac.
From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Big Sur, followed by its version number. If you need to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it.
Which macOS version is the latest?
As updates that change the macOS version number become available, this article is updated to show the latest version of that macOS. To get a later version, install the latest Apple software updates.
|macOS Big Sur||11.6|
|macOS High Sierra||10.13.6|
|OS X El Capitan||10.11.6|
|OS X Yosemite||10.10.5|
|OS X Mavericks||10.9.5|
|OS X Mountain Lion||10.8.5|
|OS X Lion||10.7.5|
|Mac OS X Snow Leopard||10.6.8|
|Mac OS X Leopard||10.5.8|
|Mac OS X Tiger||10.4.11|
|Mac OS X Panther||10.3.9|
|Mac OS X Jaguar||10.2.8|
|Mac OS X Puma||10.1.5|
|Mac OS X Cheetah||10.0.4|
In this article, we will see how to check the MySQL version in different ways.
Table of Contents:-
Jun 03, 2021 Using package manager to find out PHP version on Linux. Type the following dnf command/yum command on RHEL / Red Hat / CentOS / Fedora Linux based system to find out php version: $ yum info php My CentOS 8 Linux server running PHP version 7.4.14: Last metadata expiration check: 1:21:08 ago on Thu Jan 14 07.
MySQL check version query
In this section, we will be looking into how to check the current version of your MySQL server using a query. Observe the below query.
Similarly, we can also use:
We can also check the version through the SHOW VARIABLES query.
Here, we can check the MySQL version as well as other version-related attributes.
MySQL check version mac
There are different ways to check MySQL version on mac
To check the MySQL version on mac, we will go to the terminal and type the below query.
Once you log into MySQL through the mac terminal, the MySQL server version is displayed.
Check Mysql Version On Mac Computer
If you are inside MySQL prompt, then execute:
MySQL check version workbench
To check the MySQL server version from the workbench, go to the Administration tab.
Check Mysql Version On Mac Free
We hope this article helped you to check the MySQL version. Good Luck !!!