- Boot Camp Support Software 6.1 Download
- Mac Boot Camp Support Software Download
- Download Apple Boot Camp Support Software
BootCamp 6.0.6133 (Mac OS X).rar DOWNLOAD Boot Camp 6 with Windows 10 support is now available to download. Using Boot Camp you can install Microsoft's latest desktop OS. Use the Boot Camp installer in Windows. After Windows installation completes, your Mac starts up in Windows and opens a ”Welcome to the Boot Camp installer. BootCamp Drivers direct download for Windows 7 and 8. Updated April 2014. Apple have at long last provided not only direct download links for Windows drivers, but also tables of which link you need for each model/year. If you can work out which model of apple you have, you can now get the direct download link from the apple site.
- It will be added to the USB drive you create with Boot Camp Assistant. It is not available as a stand-alone download. If you already had a Boot Camp partition it will be available from Apple Software Update; however, when I tried to update it this way my Windows 10 partition got stuck in a reboot loop and ended up having to recreate my installation media with Boot Camp Assistant, anyways.
- Boot Camp is software that enables Mac customers to install and use Windows operating system on their Apple Mac computer. When we use 'Boot Camp Assistant' to install Windows to disk, Boot Camp Assistant will automatically download the corresponding version of Windows Support Software (drivers) and automatically install it into Windows, this is why Windows installed using Boot Camp Assistant.
Boot Camp is software that enables Mac customers to install and use Windows operating system on their Apple Mac computer. When we use 'Boot Camp Assistant' to install Windows to disk, Boot Camp Assistant will automatically download the corresponding version of Windows Support Software (drivers) and automatically install it into Windows, this is why Windows installed using Boot Camp Assistant works properly on Mac computer (touchpad, keyboard, network card, etc. all work properly) and users do not need to install any any hardware drivers. When using WinToUSB to install Windows to a USB drive and start it on the MAC, we will find that the touchpad, keyboard and network card are not working properly. This is because WinToUSB is a third-party Windows application, it cannot automatically download Windows Support Software from Apple and install to Windows. Therefore, after installing Windows to a USB drive using WinToUSB, we had to download and install the Windows Support Software manually. Below we will explain how to download Windows Support Software for Windows To Go created with WinToUSB.
Tutorial to download Windows Support Software (Mac Boot Camp) for Windows To Go created with WinToUSB.
Step 1. Start macOS from your Mac computer.
Step 2. Connect a USB drive into your Mac and format it as MS-DOS (FAT).
Step 3. Launch Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder in Applications.
Step 4. From the application menu, choose 'Action' > 'Download Windows Support Software'.
Step 5. Select the USB flash drive as the save destination, then click 'Save'.
Boot Camp Support Software 6.1 Download
Step 6. Boot Camp Assistant starts downloading Windows Support Software. After the download is complete, click 'Quit' to exit the program.After downloading the Windows Support Software, start Windows from your Windows To Go USB drive created with WinToUSB, run WindowsSupportBootCampSetup.exe in the download directory to complete the Boot Camp installation (you may need to restart your Mac computer during the installation process), and you will find that the touchpad, keyboard, and network card are now working properly.
This download contains the Windows Support Software (Windows Drivers) you need to support 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 on your Mac.
For more information on which operating systems are supported on different Mac systems, click here.
Mac Boot Camp Support Software Download
- The download file is a .zip file. Double click it to uncompress it, if it is not automatically uncompressed.
- Double-click the Boot Camp5 folder.
- Copy the entire contents of the .zip file to the root level of a USB flash drive or hard drive that is formatted with the FAT file system
- When running Windows, locate the Boot Camp folder on the USB media you created in Step 3 and double click to open it.
- Double click on setup to start installing the Boot Camp Support Software.
- When prompted to allow changes, click on Yes and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Installation can take a few minutes. Don't interrupt the installation process. When installation is complete, click Finish in the dialog that appears.
- A system restart dialog box appears. Click Yes to complete the installation.
For more information on Boot Camp, click here.
Note: If you are using one of the Macs listed below, you should download Boot Camp Support Software 5.1.5621 instead
Download Apple Boot Camp Support Software
- MacBook Air (11-inch & 13-inch, Mid 2011)
- MacBook Air (11-inch & 13-inch, Mid 2012)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch & 17-inch, Mid 2010)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, & 15-inch, Early 2011)
- MacBook Pro (17-inch, Early 2011)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch,15-inch & 17-inch Late 2011)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch & 15-inch, Mid 2012)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch & 15-inch Early 2013)
- Mac Pro (Early 2009)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2012)
- Mac mini (Mid 2011)
- Mac mini (Late 2012)
- iMac (27-inch, Mid 2010)
- iMac (21.5-inch & 27-inch, Mid 2011)
- iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2011)
- iMac (21.5-inch & 27-inch, Late 2012)